21. This castle cake is inspired from the fairy tale ‘Princess and the Frog’.
22. I Guess this castle cake is inspired from the Grimm brother’s fairy tale ‘Rapunzel’.
23. Here is Castle cake decorating kit that would make your cake a memorable experience.
24. This castle cake is inspired from the story of Three Pigs and a wolf. Do you remember it?
25. You want to make your daughter go ‘awww’ for the cake? Add a beautiful unicorn to it.
26. You can buy Disney princesses figures (Non Edible) and can add it to your cake to make it look more realistic and beautiful.
27. You can actually go for a 17th century witch castle cake. It may not suit the birthday but would go well if you want to try something different or have the birthday in the hallooween season.
28. The most popular cake theme is based on the story of the sleeping princess, a dragon and a dragonslayer prince. You can effectively use this theme in your cake.
29. Don’t forget to add multiple princesses if you’re celebrating birthday of twins or more than two sisters (or friends).
30. You can also try an all plain cake where you don’t have to add any figure of princess or prince or dragon but just the castle only.