41. This castle cake is somewhat inspired from the ‘Lord of the Rings’ series. Do you find any similarity?
42. Don’t have window on every tower of your cake just one cake would serve fine.
43. This is last minute castle cake. Although it is not that beautiful but what else you would expect?
44. Wisely use the vanilla ice frosting and the sparkle color and your castle cake would look beautiful than ever.
45. Here is a castle cake inspired from the victorian era. You can add figures like soldiers mounted on the towers, Crocodiles in the water and a prince on the top to make it look more amazing.
46. This is a small size castle cake which is suitable for babies younger than 5 year.
47. Other than the color of the top of the tower this is nearly perfect small size castle cake.
48. No this is not origami. This is actually a real cake just baked in style of origami.
49. A Large three tier cake for a little princess.
50. If you’re going to add a soldier to your cake then make sure it stand out so bake it with a different color other than the castle walls.
Which castle cake you liked the most?