American Dad! Birthday Cakes – Stan Smith is a CIA operative who is painstakingly committed to national security. He has a devoted wife named Francine, a snobby housewife named Mary, a liberal daughter named Hayley, and a socially inept adolescent boy named Steve. Roger, an escaped extraterrestrial from Area 51, and Klaus, a goldfish with the intelligence of an East German Olympic ski jumper, also reside in the family’s Langley Falls, Virginia, home. Stan shelters Roger in disobedience of his employer since he owes Roger a “life debt” Sounds just like a normal American family, don’t you think? Perhaps not.
Stan earned the moniker “The Penis” because he was thin and had terrible acne. It is stated in “Chimdale” that he participated in the testing of an experimental acne treatment to get rid of his acne. He has worn a toupee ever since the procedure made all of his hair fall out. He didn’t think anyone knew until this episode. The family assured him that it was crystal clear. In this post, I have included more than ten amazing American Dad! birthday cakes and cupcakes:
American Dad! Birthday Cakes
1. This first American Dad! birthday cake is truly awesome and has a very delicious white and blue ganache on the borders of the cake. Enjoy.
2. This next treat for a lucky birthday baby is generous and includes both a cake and several cupcakes. They look quite mouth-watering and I can’t wait to try them.
Also Read: Family Guy Birthday Cakes
3. Our next American Dad! birthday cake is simple and has delicious red ganache and sprinkles on top. I think the design is fantastic.
4. For your fifteen-year-old birthday kid this is an impeccable cake of Francine Smith that is professionally made and has a smooth texture.
5. A delicious red American Dad! cupcake can never go wrong and is a delightful treat for your birthday kid. A bite-sized treat that is very delicious.
6. If Roger is your birthday kid’s favorite character then this could be their favorite American Dad! birthday cake of all time. It is sparkly and glamorous.
7. The delicious sprinkles on this birthday cake and the edible figures of six American Dad! characters are absolutely impressive and fantastic.
8. Another very impressive Roger birthday cake for a lucky birthday kid. The tiny white stars and amazing Roger figure are captivating and eye-catching.
9. A traditional and rectangle-shaped American Dad! birthday cake is excellent and the red ganache on the borders of the cake looks very tasty and irresistible.
10. An interesting and unique American Dad! birthday cake design for a lucky thirty-four-year-old birthday woman. Roger is dressed as a woman and there are tasty edible purple flowers on the side of the cake.
11. This last American Dad! birthday cake is patriotic and looks incredible. The red stripes look delicious and it is an original design for a birthday cake.
So which American Dad! birthday cake did you admire the most in today’s post? I think the last one (number eleven) stands out and is impressive.