Adventure Time Birthday Cakes – Adventure Time is an American cartoon set in the distant future where a boy and his best-friend dog embark on exciting adventures. The dog has extraordinary powers (such as taking a different form) and can always help the boy. The story takes place in the world of Ooo which is based on the events after total warfare and nuclear destruction. The boy and the dog must face several evil villains such as The Vampire Queen, Marceline, and the ultimate prominent ruler of Candy Kingdom, Princess Bubblegum. The cartoon originally aired on Cartoon Network and so far there are 10 seasons to watch. Some of the best episodes released in the series are ‘Come Along With Me’, ‘I Remember You’ and ‘Simon and Marcy’. Since the cartoon has a creative edge it is still considered popular years after the last episode was released. If you are also into horror genres there is one particular episode called ‘No One Can Hear You’ which was considered disturbing.
Although the Adventure Time series ended (the last episode aired in September 2018) it is still considered one of the excellent shows of the age and the final episode makes the message that the journey never really ends. It could even have been one of the best science fiction cartoons of all time but that is debatable. Adventure Time was noted for its extensive narratives and character development. Each of the characters had deep stories behind them and had to go through many challenges. It should be noted that the cartoon is considered inappropriate for younger children due to language expressions such as “sucks” and “friggin”. The characters also use weapons to slay evil creatures but this is done to a little extent. The inappropriate age gap can be covered by adult viewers who would enjoy the clever writing and the cartoon itself. Interestingly, the evil character Princess Bubblegum can be associated with LGBT. Below I have included more than fifty Adventure Time birthday cakes and ideas:
Adventure Time Birthday Cakes
1. Looking at our first Adventure Time birthday cake, a lucky nine-year-old birthday kid will enjoy the two layers of this cake. Should the birthday kid have this cake though? You could always go for a simpler Pokéball cake from the Pokémon series.
2. In this next Adventure Time birthday cake, edible figures of Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, Princess Bubblegum, and Peppermint Butler are present on the cake. I also quite like the lollipop swirls and pink trees on the side of the cake.
Also Read: Pokémon Birthday Cakes
3. For another lucky seven-year-old birthday kid this is a round design Adventure Time birthday cake that has great color patterns. However, the birthday kid could opt to swap the cake for a Pokémon one such as a Pikachu cake considering the yellow theme of the cake.
4. Wow! Look at this extraordinary Adventure Time birthday treat that has a Jake the Dog cake that comes along with nine different cupcakes. This is quite a generous portion for the birthday recipient and will be a great delight for your birthday kid’s party members.
5. Similar to the Adventure Time birthday cake seen previously, this cake comes without the yellow base yet the portion is just right and the tastiness will still be the same. The details are incredibly fine and highly detailed. I also like the red lettering on the side of the cake.
6. This is an impressive two-tier Adventure Time birthday cake that includes more edible characters such as Finn the Human, Flame Princess, Marceline the Vampire Queen, Jake the Dog, BMO, and the Ice King. The cake is also quite tasty and has a great light blue upper layer.
7. Looking at our next Adventure Time birthday cake is designed as Jake the Dog and includes several super tasty edible characters such as Princess Bubblegum, Finn the Human, Ice King, Peppermint Butler, Tree Trunks, and Marceline the Vampire Queen.
8. This cool Adventure Time birthday cake has a moon theme with Marceline the Vampire Queen on top. The cake has two tiers and it is super delicious to the last bite! I also like the edible stars on the cake and think it is a great addition to the cake.
9. This icy Adventure Time birthday cake could be just the right cake for the birthday recipient if Ice King is the favorite character. Let’s not forget the several edible tasty figures. The light blue edible stars on top of the cake are also a nice addition.
10. Three tiers of excellence are ready to bite on the amazing Adventure Time birthday cake for a lucky six-year-old birthday kid. I wonder how did the birthday recipient end up receiving the cake? I like the small BMO figure at the bottom of the cake.
11. This Adventure Time birthday cake sort of has a rainbow theme. I like the edible flowers that are decorated on the cake and there’s even a Lumpy Space Princess figure on top. The edible mountain figures also look cute and it is a great addition to the cake.
12. Another lucky eight-year-old birthday kid will enjoy the generous portion of this delight but maybe the birthday kid could swap it for a Rayquaza cake from the Pokémon series. Your birthday kid will get several delicious cupcakes and the toppings look super tasty!
13. The details on this fine and snowy Adventure Time birthday cake are again a wonderful delight for your birthday girl but like the previous post I would suggest a Suicine cake from the Pokémon series. In any case, I think the flame figure on top looks cool especially as it is next to Flame Princess.
14. This is an incredible Adventure Time birthday cake designed as Jake the Dog that is just right for your twelve-year-old birthday kid and includes edible figures of Finn the Human, Princess Bubblegum, and BMO. The small edible grass figures at the bottom are also interesting.
15. Another great two-tier Adventure Time birthday cake that can be celebrated for two amazing birthday kids. It is filled with many edible character figures from Adventure Time and has a happy theme. Even the Lumpy Space Princess is included at the bottom of the cake.
16. I can imagine that the excited twenty-one-year-old birthday recipient can’t wait to try a bite of this super delicious Adventure Time birthday cake. The turquoise icing is incredibly tasty and looks glossy. There are also edible figures of Jake the Dog and Finn the Human on top.
17. I could perhaps suggest a simple Pikachu birthday cake for the lucky eight-year-old kid but this two-tier Adventure Time birthday cake is still enjoyable to the last bite. There are also cute and simple-looking Adventure Time characters of Princess Bubblegum, Finn the Human, and Jake the Dog.
18. Why not go for this Adventure Time birthday cake that has a homemade feel to it and will surely be a yummy delight for your birthday kid? Finn the Human and Jake the Dog are carefully designed on top. The light yellow base of the cake looks incredibly tasty (almost like a cheesecake!).
19. This Adventure Time birthday cake should be alright for your ten-year-old birthday kid and the edible characters are all super tasty and the cake is cute. There are several delicious and edible characters on the cake as well as pretty flowers. The edible tree is also a nice touch!
20. Look at the delicious purple ganache on the sides of this Adventure Time birthday cake. It is incredibly delicious and the dark purple base is mouth-watering. It is a unique and inspiring cake overall, which I would recommend to a birthday kid that would like to customize the cake even further.
21. You could also go for this traditional rectangle-shaped birthday cake that has a delicious blue ganache on the sides and an amazing flat print on top of the Adventure Time characters. It is incredibly tasty and just the right portion for your birthday kid.
22. Wow! Could a four-year-old have an Adventure Time birthday cake? Otherwise, it is still just the right smaller size and I like its cute design of it. Finn the Human and Jake the Dog are sitting on top of the cake. It is great to see the clouds on the side of the cake which give it a cute touch!
23. I like the light green texture of this delicious Adventure Time birthday cake and think it is a great cake overall. There are edible figures of Jake the Dog and Finn the Human on top. The edible trees on top of the cake are also a great touch as well as the clouds.
24. Dang! What an incredible Adventure Time birthday cake that is entirely designed as BMO and has an attention-grabbing bite taken out of the character. An amazing cake indeed for the thirty-year-old birthday recipient and it will make a great impression.
25. This square-shaped Adventure Time birthday cake has Finn the Human, Princess Bubblegum, and Jake the Dog. They are cute and the cake has a tasty pink ganache at the bottom. The square shape is interesting and makes the cake stand out.
26. I like the flurry details on this rectangle-shaped Adventure Time birthday cake as well as the blue ganache on the side. It is an incredible cake overall and I like the blue and green theme. The portion is also generous and will be a scrumptious delight for your birthday kid.
27. For your birthday kid I like the unique idea of this Adventure Time delight. They are BMO and Gunter cakes which could be super awesome if both characters are your kid’s favorite. It is excellent to have a variety of characters to choose from which is an original idea.
28. A simple two-tier theme Adventure Time birthday cake is excellent and relaxing at the same time. Both Finn the Human and Jake the Dog are sitting idly and I also like the smooth blue texture of the cake. The cloud figures on the sides of the cake are again a great touch and give it a cute feeling.
29. This creative Adventure Time birthday cake comes with three edible Adventure Time characters such as Finn the Human, Jake the Dog, and Ice King. An impressive cake overall and a delightful treat. The blue layers are also incredibly tasty and have a sweet taste.
30. Wow! This Adventure Time birthday cake looks like a stage and it is an impressive design. I like the flurry green grass on the cake and there is also a delicious light blue ganache at the bottom. It is also great to see the several edible flowers around the cake.
31. This three-tier Adventure Time birthday cake could be just the right cake for your eight-year-old birthday girl but I would recommend the Suicine cake from Pokémon again. The cake has tasty candy floss on top which I think is an original touch and I also like the popsicles lined up at the bottom of the cake.
32. Nothing like a simple and smaller-sized Adventure Time birthday cake that has a turquoise base and a green upper layer that is overall an incredible delight for your birthday kid. The edible figures on top are all a great touch not to mention the trees and clouds.
33. A turquoise BMO cake could be a very cool Adventure birthday cake for your birthday kid and the turquoise texture looks super tasty. There are non-edible figures of Finn the Human and Jake the Dog on top. The two small black buttons at the bottom almost make it look like an original Gameboy!
34. An Adventure Time birthday cake that is entirely shaped by Finn the Human could be a great cake if Finn the Human is your kid’s favorite character. The unforgettable taste is evidenced by the bite that is already taken out of the cake. Yum!
35. The two light blue tiers on this Adventure Time birthday cake are smooth and quite tasty. It also includes three non-edible figures on top of Princess Bubblegum, Jake the Dog, and Finn the Human. The cake also comes with five super tasty edible cupcakes at the bottom.
36. For your lucky twenty-one-year-old birthday recipient this is both a cool and cute cake. It has an impressive Jake the Dog bottom layer and the texture is super smooth. The green stars on top of the cake give it a great finishing touch and the pink face is cute.
37. The two excellent tiers on this Adventure Time birthday cake are super tasty and several characters are included such as Finn the Human and Princess Flame. The mountain figures on the side of the upper layer cake are interesting and look cute.
38. You could also opt for these delicious Adventure Time cupcakes for your thirteen-year-old birthday girl and it is super tasty overall. I also like the edible confetti figures on the design of the cake. The cupcakes are exactly bite-sized and soft.
39. Look at the cool and simple cloud figures designed on this Adventure Time birthday cake. There are also edible figures of Finn the Human and Jake the Dog on top. I have to reiterate the soft texture of the cake and the cheerful rainbow figure.
40. Nothing beats a simple and round-shaped traditional Adventure Time birthday cake that has a tasty pink ganache on the sides. I also like the flat print of the Adventure Time characters on top which gives a bit more character to the cake.
41. This two-tier Adventure Time birthday cake with Marceline the Vampire Queen is incredible and starry. The cake is super tasty and I like the edible moon figure on top. The small edible white stars and moon figures give the cake a great finishing touch.
42. For your lucky seven-year-old birthday kid this is a simple and smaller-sized Adventure Time birthday cake but I would suggest a Bulbasaur cake from Pokémon. The edible flowers at the bottom of the cake are also incredibly tasty and let’s not forget the interesting sword figure on the side of the cake.
43. Wow! What an impressive trio collection of three different Adventure Time birthday cakes. It is unique and original plus I like the Ice King cake. Your birthday girl could also like the Princess Bubblegum cake. The generous portion of this delight is a wonderful thing for your birthday kid.
44. Your birthday kid could thoroughly enjoy this impeccable delight that is made up of two different smaller-sized Adventure Time birthday cakes. I particularly like the Jake the Dog cake on the left because the texture looks super delicious and mouth-watering.
45. I quite like the light blue texture of this Adventure Time birthday cake. The texture is also smooth and simple. Your birthday kid can also enjoy the edible characters on top. The edible characters include Finn the Human, his backpack, and Jake the Dog.
46. Could a lucky one-year-old birthday kid have this impeccable two-tier Adventure Time birthday cake? It is still incredibly delicious and I quite like the light blue texture of the upper layer. The several edible figures are incredible and cute.
47. This two-tier Adventure Time birthday cake is excellent. I quite like the night theme of the upper layer and the turquoise bottom layer is also just right. The cloud figures on the side of the cake are impeccable and the moon figure on top is excellent.
48. Look at the incredibly fine details on this Adventure Time birthday cake. It is incredibly cool and I also like the rainbow theme on the front of the cake. Your birthday kid will surely love this cake. The cloud figures on the side of the cake are a great touch.
49. The eighteen-year-old birthday recipient of this Adventure Time birthday cake will be super pleased with the cute design of this cake and the amazing cloud figures on the side of the cake. The light blue texture of the cake is delicious and has a great taste.
50. Your nine-year-old birthday kid could enjoy this Adventure Time birthday cake shaped like BMO but perhaps the age of nine is pushing it a little bit too far considering the more mature themes of the series. Otherwise, I also like the cupcake in front.
51. Again your birthday kid will also enjoy this Adventure Time birthday cake shaped like BMO. I think the cake is original and I like how BMO is relaxing and looks happy. The texture also looks smooth, shiny, and tasty. Especially a great idea if your birthday kid is quirky.
52. To finish off today’s entry of wonderful Adventure Time birthday cakes here is an incredibly tasty light blue cake with detailed clouds. The cake also has Jake the Dog and Finn the Human high-fiving each other to give off a cool lightning static. Zap!
So after today’s post which Adventure Time birthday cake did you enjoy the most? I bet it was cake number 4 because of all the extra super delicious cupcakes that come with the cake.