Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes: Pumpkin spice lattes are a favorite among many when the cool autumn air arrives. This is a latte with pumpkin spice that you will love! Inspired by the famous coffee drink, Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes are created with pure pumpkin and espresso and covered with rich espresso buttercream icing.
Also Read: Paimon Birthday Cake Recipe
It is first necessary that you enjoy the flavor of coffee if you have never tried a pumpkin spice latte. A latte does have some espresso flavor, even though it’s not overpowering. In addition, you’ll detect a hint of pumpkin flavor from a pumpkin sauce or syrup together with creamy milk. Then there’s the spice for pumpkin pie, a mixture of ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, and occasionally cloves or allspice.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
- A half-cup of all-purpose flour.
- Add three teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- One tablespoon baking powder and ½ teaspoon salt.
- One-half teaspoon baking soda.
- ½ cup softened butter.
- ¾ cup of sugar, granulated.
- Brown sugar, one cup.
- Two eggs.
- ½ cup of milk.
- Half a cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- One cup of pureed pumpkin.
- Turn the oven on to 375°F.
- Line 24 muffin pans with baking paper. Put away.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, spices, and salt. Put away.
- Combine pumpkin, milk, and condensed milk. Put away.
- Beat sugar and butter until frothy.
- Scrape the bowl after each addition of eggs, then add them one at a time.
- Incorporate by mixing until well combined.
- Until well integrated, mix in the dry mixture.
- Divide the batter among 24 muffin cups and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out moist.
- Let it cool fully prior to icing.
Espresso Whipped Cream Frosting
- 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Two tsp of quick espresso.
- Two tsp of flavorless gelatin.
- Two cups of thickened cream.
- Two teaspoons of sugar, granulated.
- One tsp of undiluted vanilla essence.
- For half an hour, chill the bowl and whisk attachment on a stand mixer.
- Ass water and quick espresso.
- Sprinkle gelatin into a bowl that is safe to use in the microwave. Give it a five-minute sit.
- Use a microwave to heat the gelatin until it dissolves. Leave it for ten minutes to cool.
- In the cold basin, whip the cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Add chilled, melted gelatin to the mixture while stirring at a medium pace.
- Whisk in the vanilla until well blended. Once you’re ready to pipe onto cupcakes, chill.
We hope you enjoyed today’s awesome Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes recipe. Come back for more recipes!