11. Here is a quick and easy design for a butterfly birthday cake. Just bake a simple cake and make a small butterfly on it.
12. You do not need to go too hard on your cake else it will not look as beautiful as it was supposed to.
13. Using too many colors on the butterfly wings would be a Hercules task so I would advise you to use two or three colors in a distinct manner, just like this.
14. The evolution of a caterpillar into a butterfly is one of the best examples of the struggle that nature gives to us. So showing a caterpillar on a cake would also be a good idea.
15. Here is a good example of how flowers and butterflies are used together on a simple cake to make it look extraordinary.
16. Decorate a simple cake with beautiful butterfly birthday cupcakes.
17. Make sure that you do not cover the whole top of the cake with a butterfly as it will appear like a fat butterfly. Also, I won’t suggest you use dots on the wings of the butterfly.
18. Here is a beautiful example of a two-tier butterfly birthday cake. Perfection is at its peak in this butterfly cake design.
19. Butterfly cake designs are not just limited to birthdays, they can also be used at other parties like graduation, retirement, or even at weddings just like here.
20. Apart from just focusing on the wings of the butterfly you can also make the body of the butterfly look distinct by giving it a special color or shape like this.