21. I don’t know what the sandals are doing on the top of the cake but even with them, the cake is looking beautiful.
22. Gilded butterflies are always a symbol of prosperity and wealth, so why not bake a cake that symbolizes good luck and wealth?
23. Wisely use the cupcakes along with your cake. Here the baker wisely baked square-shaped butterfly cupcakes along with the main cake.
24. Covering the whole cake with butterflies would not be a good idea. I would suggest using small butterflies on a large cake and very few butterflies on a small cake.
25. Who won’t like a heart-shaped butterfly birthday cake? Here are two beautiful birthday cakes.
26. This cake would have looked more interesting if the name was written on the face of the butterfly.
27. A perfect queen-size butterfly birthday cake in pink color. Perfect for little girls.
28. Apart from pink, purple is also one of the favorite colors of girls, so you can try one purple butterfly cake.
29. The ribbon tied around the cake make it look more special and interesting.
30. Here is a perfect example of how to use multiple butterflies on a small size cake.
So which birthday cake did you like the most? Would you like a small-size cake or a two-tier butterfly birthday cake?